- Teresa Arenas, Faculty Associate, UW-Madison, Director, Service Learning and Community-Based Research Initiative ~ Somos Latinas History Project Coordinator
- Helen Bannan, Historian, Emeritus Director of the UW-Oshkosh Women’s Studies program.
- Nicolle Burke, Sun Prairie School District Educational Instructional Leader
- Priscilla Pardini, Author and former education reporter for THE MILWAUKEE JOURNAL.
- Zohreh Ghavamshahidi, Professor of Political Science and Women’s Studies, UW-Whitewater
- Gwynne Kennedy, Professor of English, UW-Milwaukee
- Genevieve G. McBride, Professor of History, UW-Milwaukee, and author of ON WISCONSIN WOMEN: WORKING FOR THEIR RIGHTS FROM SETTLEMENT TO SUFFRAGE.
- Susan Rensing, Associate Professor of History of Science, UW-Oshkosh
- Karla Strand, Gender and Women’s Studies Librarian, UW-Madison
- Martha Taylor, Vice President, Principal Gifts and Women’s Philanthropy, University of Wisconsin Foundation, and co-founder of the UW Foundation’s Women’s Philanthropy Council
- Jodi Vandenberg-Davis, Professor of Women’s Studies and History, UW-La Crosse
- Yvonne ‘Ivy’ Vanio, photographer/film maker, and Multicultural Student Services Specialist, UW-Superior
- Mai Zong Vue, MSSW, InterCultural Program Coordinator, State of Wisconsin, Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Phyllis Holman Weisbard, Emeritus UW System Women’s and Gender Studies Librarian
The Advisory Board of Wisconsin Women Making History is comprised of experts and leaders across the state who consider nominations and assist in guiding the future directions of the project.